Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Board...


4 years have passed and my Nursing education is almost near the finish line. After all the diaphoresis and hypoglycemic episodes that took place during my study, I still can't relax and chill... After Graduation (March 2009) I need to take the June Nursing Board Exams. We started our formal review last March 11 and the review was both exciting and overwhelming... So much information and an influx of self-doubt flooded my skull. I'm trying to convince myself that I can do it but I'm pretty scared. There are so many "What if's" that are popping out of my head:" What if I fail?"; "What if I'm not really prepared?"; What if I disappoint my parents, friends etc..."Don't get me wrong, I was not an irresponsible student who partied and paid no attention to my academics, I was the opposite. I was not lax nor was I obsessed with studying. Anxiety is building up as the days fade in a jiffy. I know most Nursing students share the same sentiments and I hope that when the "big day" comes we would know that we are really ready and just do our best. Good Luck to all the Nursing Graduates who will be taking up the June 2009 Nursing Board Exams!!! God Bless us:)

No comments:

Post a Comment